1. Application Process: Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals in the prescribed format for the posts of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse) in VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital New Delhi on contract basis for a period of 06 (six) months only or till vacancies are filled on regular basis whichever is earlier.
2. Application Fees: Application fees for General/OBC candidates is Rs. 500/- + Bank Transaction Charge, fees for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 200/- + Bank Transaction Charge, Persons with disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee subject to submission of necessary certificate from a competent authority in support of their claim of disability. Fees shall be paid through online mode only; no other mode will be accepted. The Application fees will be non refundable.
3.Application will be accepted by the online system only after submission of prescribed fee as mentioned at point no. 2.
4. Candidates are advised to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details shall be entertained at any later stage.
5. No certificates/mark sheets are required to be submitted along with ‘On-line application forms’. Candidates shall have to produce all required documents pertaining to eligibility for verification before joining and/or when called for by the competent authority failing which he/she shall be disqualified.
6. Before filling of the Online Application, for convenience, the Candidate should have scanned images of following documents ready (soft copy) in JPG/JPEG format only.
(a) Scanned copy of recent Colored Photograph (Max size 50KB)
(b) Scanned Signature of the candidate (Max size 20KB)
(c) A valid E-mail id, Mobile Number and aadhar no. is mandatory for the submission of Online Application. Provided E-Mail id and Mobile number is advised to kept active till the declaration of results.
7. Mobile phones/Communication devices/gadgets, electronic watches & calculators etc. shall not be permitted in the examination Hall.
8. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent. However, the candidate must retain his/her Confirmation Page and fee receipt for record and future reference.
9. Candidates are required to keep with them aadhar card and shall produce the same on demand at the time of examination.
10. Candidates are advised to go through the official website of Safdarjang Hospital, www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in regularly for further updates.
11. He/She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any department of this Hospital.
12. In case, any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to his/her appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
13. The appointment will be for Six months or till the joining of regular appointee in this post, whichever is earlier. The appointment can be terminated by giving a notice of one month from either side.
14. Safdarjang Hospital shall not be responsible for any loss/ injury caused to the candidates in course of appearing in the examination.
15. The appointee will not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment.
16. No Travelling allowance will be paid for appearing for online examination/verification/appointment.
17. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
18. In case of any dispute, decision of Medical Superintendent will be final.
19. All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts.